Cost: £300 + VAT per delegate
This webinar targets local authority property lawyers at all levels and examines land registration issues commonly encountered in commercial and residential transactions.
The webinar will explore:
- The use of unilateral and agreed notices
- Challenging unilateral notices
- Removing agreed notices
- The use of standard and non-standard restrictions
- Disapplication, modification and cancellation of restrictions
- Section 77 Land Registration Act 2002
- Adverse possession
- Exempt Information
- Plans and boundaries
- Rectification of defective title
- Leases and land registration
- Applications to the Land Registry
- Voluntary and First Registrations
- Protecting restrictive covenants and easements
Recent case law will be examined, extensive notes will be provided and there will be an opportunity for delegate questions.
Extensive notes will be provided and there will be an opportunity for delegate questions.