West Midlands Combined Authority has named nine providers to its inaugural legal services framework.
This framework opportunity consisted of three lots:
- Lot 1 — Full Service Provision.
- Lot 2 — Regulatory Advice.
- Lot 3 — Parliamentary Agents.
The chosen firms were:
- DWF (lot 1);
- Eversheds (lots 1, 2, 3);
- Trowers & Hamlins (lot 1);
- Pannone Corporate (lot 1);
- Addleshaw Goddard (lot 2);
- Legal Services Alliance (lots 2, 3);
- Shoosmiths (lot 2);
- Pinsent Masons (lot 3).
- Winckworth Sherwood (lot 3).
The contract was awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender in terms of quality (weighting 60) and price (weighting 40).
The framework does not cover Metro Legal Support, as this is provided under a separately awarded ‘Metro Legal Support Framework’.