Four Scottish councils have appointed eight law firms to a £2m legal services framework agreement.
The procurement exercise was led by Renfrewshire Council. The other contracting authorities are Glasgow City Council, North Lanarkshire Council and East Renfrewshire Council.
The framework was divided into the following lots:
- Land & Property;
- State Aid, Competition, Vires and Judicial Review;
- Infrastructure and Projects;
- Contentious Construction;
- Rail related Infrastructure and Projects.
The successful firms were:
- Anderson Strathern (lots 1, 3, 4, 5);
- Burness Paull LLP (1, 2, 4);
- Brodies (1, 2, 3, 4, 5);
- CMS Cameron Mckenna LLP (1, 3, 5);
- DLA Piper (5);
- DWF (5);
- Harper Macleod LLP (2, 3);
- Maclay Murray & Spens LLP (1, 3).
The contract was awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender in terms of: project team (weighting 50); approach to delivery of the framework agreement and contracts (15); approach to delivery of the framework agreement and contracts (25); fair working practices (5); community benefits (5); and price (40).