Sheffield City Council has kicked off the search for an external legal adviser to provide legal advice, support and assistance for the flagship Sheffield Retail Quarter Project.
The provider will help with the following work streams:
- Work Stream (A): Property Legal Services
- Work Stream (B): Planning Legal Services
- Work Stream (C): Construction, Development and Highways Legal Services
- Work Stream (D): Legal Services relating to SRQ Interface Issues
- Work Stream (E): Taxation and Project Financing Legal Services
- Work stream (F): Governance/ Compliance
- Work Stream (G): Related Legal Services as necessary.
The contract will be awarded in early 2017 for a period of four years with the option to extend on three occasions for a further 12 months to seven years in total.