A Midlands-based housing association has named nine law firms to a legal services framework agreement worth £3.5m over four years.
Wolverhampton-headquartered Bromford Housing Group, which manages 27,000 homes, divided the agreement into three lots:
- Corporate Finance; Governance and Legislation (Including Asset Management and Health and Safety); Housing Management and Contracts, Commercial and Procurement. Estimated value: £780,000.
- Property (Including Construction; Site, Land & Property Acquisitions; Plot Sales; Securitisation; Disposals and Leasehold Work). Estimated value: £2.4m.
- Employment, TUPE and Pensions. Estimated value: £320,000.
The contract was awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender in terms of price (weighting 30) and quality (weighting 70).
The successful firms were:
- Anthony Collins (Lots 1, 2, 3)
- Capsticks (2, 3)
- Devonshires (1, 2, 3)
- Gowling WLG (1)
- Penningtons Manches (2)
- Shakespeare Martineau (1, 2)
- TLT Solicitors (2, 3)
- Trowers & Hamlins (1, 2, 3)
- Wright Hassall (1,2)
Bromford expects to invest £335m over the next five years, delivering around 600 homes per year.