Law firm DAC Beachcroft has announced the promotion of 16 partners and seven legal directors, effective from 1 May 2021.
The new partners are:
- Catriona McCorry (Claims Solutions)
- Mark Gallagher (Claims Solutions)
- Ash Sharma (Claims Solutions)
- Graham Briggs (Professional & Commercial Risks)
- Nick Hillyard (Professional & Commercial Risks)
- Kylie Poyner (Professional & Commercial Risks)
- Sarah Woods (Healthcare Regulatory)
- Caroline Hall (Claims Solutions)
- Greg Edwards (Claims Solutions)
- Grant Strathdee (Claims Solutions)
- Declan Finn (Insurance)
- Charlotte Wilson (Real Estate)
- Jonathan Mitchell (Claims Solutions)
- Sarah George (Employment)
- Steph Welsher (Claims Solutions)
- Rachael Reynolds (Real Estate)
DAC Beachcroft’s new Legal Directors are: Glenn Bettelheim (Global - Paris), Ciaran Claffey (Clinical Risk - Winchester), Hannah Gregory (Commercial Dispute Resolution – Bristol), Karen Jensen (Corporate Commercial - Bristol), Stuart Keyden (Clinical Risk - Bristol), Polly McBride (Professional & Commercial Risks – Bristol), Anjali Sharma (Employment - Leeds).
In addition to partner and legal director promotions, the firm has promoted 30 to Senior Associate within the LLP and International, and eight to the equivalent role of Associate in its national Claims Solutions Group.
David Pollitt, DAC Beachcroft’s Managing Partner, said: “Congratulations to our new Partners and Legal Directors on their well-deserved promotions.
“We are constantly striving to be the place where talented people want to work, and investing in our colleagues is key to achieving this.
“By remaining committed to our people we are in prime position to provide innovative solutions to our clients’ problems, enabling them to succeed.”