Stephen Hocking has joined 11KBW from law firm DAC Beachcroft, where he was head of the Public Law team for more than a decade.
Hocking’s areas of expertise include:
- Judicial review in the health, education and local authority sectors;
- Regulatory issues in health and higher education;
- Major misconduct enquiries;
- Partnering and joint venture working between public and private sectors;
- The application of charity and equality law to public services;
- Corporate transactions within the public sector;
- Professional disciplinary proceeding for professional bodies and for registrants.
Hocking said: “I am thrilled to be joining the team at 11 KBW. I hope that my experience in healthcare and the NHS in particular will benefit from Chambers’ expertise in complementary fields such as commercial, employment and information law and the first-class service and facilities chambers provides.”
James Goudie QC and Daniel Stilitz QC, joint Heads of Chambers at 11KBW, said: “We are delighted that Stephen is joining 11KBW. He is a great new addition to our stable of public lawyers. His breadth and depth of experience and reputation is second-to-none and will complement our highly regarded teams of public, local government, healthcare and procurement lawyers, and enhance the service we offer to clients in these fields.”