In this webinar, Mark Heath discusses the intersection between the role of monitoring officers and the role of local democracy and politics, during these challenging times.
Included in this podcast:
- Issues troubling monitoring officers
- Managing debates within a virtual environment
- The need to comply with local authority governance framework
- The issues of managing virtual meetings
- Porter v Magill  UKHL 67
- Porter v Magill  2 WLR 37
- Porter v Magill  2 AC 357
- Porter v Magill  1 All ER 465
About the speaker
Mark Heath is a Consultant and specialises in providing advice to clients in the Public sector.