Southern Water Services has launched the procurement of a £13m panel for the provision of litigation services and pre-litigation debt collection services on household customer debt.
The company said the requirement was for “an 'end-to-end' service to include pre-litigation collections activity, pre-litigation assessment ('scorecarding'), claims processing, and post judgment enforcement.”
The service will include:
- Pre-litigation proactive action to encourage collections;
- Issue of Letter before action/pre-action protocol;
- Processing of Bulk claim files;
- Administer Court Judgment Process;
- Actioning and management of Post judgment enforcement.
The contract will be for up to five years.