Members of the Surrey Administrators and Solicitors (“SAS”) are to set up a framework agreement for property and regeneration legal services worth an estimated £8m over four years.
The participating authorities are:
- Elmbridge Borough Council
- Guildford Borough Council
- Mole Valley District Council
- Reigate and Banstead Borough Council
- Runnymede Borough Council
- Spelthorne Borough Council
- Surrey County Council
- Surrey Heath Borough Council
- Tandridge District Council
- Waverley Borough Council, and
- Woking Borough Council.
The shared procurement exercise is being managed by legal consultants Kennedy Cater and will follow an open style procedure.
The time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate is 16:00 on 28 August 2018.