Cardiff University has appointed five law firms to a legal services framework worth an estimated £2.4m.
The framework was divided into the following lots:
- Property (and Estates).
- HR and Employment Matters.
- Commercial, Corporate, Intellectual Property.
- Student and HE Matters (including International Partnerships for Student Study).
- Governance, Charity Law, Trusts and Public Law.
The successful firms were:
- Blake Morgan (Lots 1, 3, 5)
- Eversheds (2, 4, 5)
- Mills & Reeve (1, 2)
- Pinsent Masons (3)
- Shakespeare Martineau (4)
The framework is expected to be in place for four years.