Aston University has awarded law firm Pinsent Masons a £2m contract to provide legal advice over a five-year period.
The contract will run until 31 August 2025.
Aston had previously said it was “seeking a single provider with demonstrable experience in the higher education sector who will:
- service all of Aston’s legal needs in the UK and overseas (as required);
- deliver cost certainty through clearly articulated pricing menus that draw on automation as required;
- provide a secure platform for all information including matters, documents and financials that delivers dashboard reporting;
- deliver a service provider who will provide good project management; and
- deliver added value services over the duration of the contract.”
The university appointed three firms in 2016 to its most recent framework: DLA Piper; Mills & Reeve; and Pinsent Masons.