Law firm Bevan Brittan has promoted three lawyers to partner in its latest promotions round.
The three new partners are:
- Sarah Greenhalgh (Commercial & Infrastructure, Birmingham)
- Kirtpal Kaur-Auija (Commercial & Infrastructure, Birmingham)
- Fran Mussellwhite (Litigation, Advisory & Regulatory, Bristol)
The firm has also appointed two new Legal Directors:
- Charlotte Scourfield (Commercial & Infrastructure, Bristol)
- Claire Coburn (Property, London)
Bevan Brittan has also appointed new senior associates and associates.
The four new Senior Associates are:
- Angela Lovett (Commercial & Infrastructure, Bristol)
- Melissa Stanford (Litigation, Advisory & Regulatory, Birmingham)
- Nick Thackray (Property, Leeds)
- Charles Stent (Property, Leeds)
The seven new Associates are:
- Louise Brazier (Commercial & Infrastructure, London)
- Roger Carver (Litigation, Advisory & Regulatory, Bristol)
- Emma Beynon (Litigation, Advisory & Regulatory, Birmingham)
- Jason Tandy (Litigation, Advisory & Regulatory, London)
- Vicky Maher (Property, Birmingham)
- Alex Kennedy (Property, London)
- Miriam Bishop (Property, Bristol)
The promotions take immediate effect.
Earlier this week Bevan Brittan reported double-digit growth in both revenue and profit for the financial year 2019/20.
Turnover was £51.4m, up 11.7% on 2018/19 (£46.0m). Net profit meanwhile was £11.35m, up 13.8% on 2018/19 (£9.97m).
Duncan Weir, Managing Partner at Bevan Brittan, said: “To navigate these uncertain times as a firm we feel it is essential to recognise the exceptional work that our lawyers continue to carry out nationwide across our departments. Collectively, these promotions highlight the strength and depth of the legal talent we have on offer at Bevan Brittan and recognise these individuals’ outstanding contribution to the firm.”
Joanne Easterbrook, Senior Partner at Bevan Brittan, added: “At Bevan Brittan, we are proud of our culture that rewards individuals on merit. I am pleased to see so many talented individuals getting the recognition they deserve with these promotions and look forward to seeing them grow with us in their new roles over the coming years.”