Francis Cassidy examines recent family law cases and asks if there is a duty for the Family Courts to promote contact, whether there is a pro-contact culture, and more.
Topic covered in this webinar include:
- Is there a duty to promote contact?
- PD12J strategies and new case law.
- Reform - is there a pro-contact culture?
- Other Significant Cases in 2020.
- Lockdown - Where are we now?
- Committal and Enforcement.
About the speaker
Francis primarily works on public law care and adoption proceedings for local authorities, parents, children and Guardians at 42 Bedford Row Barristers.