In light of recent issues regarding the financial struggles of local authorities, Mark Heath looks at the new guidance for managing intervention and inspection.
Included in this podcast:
- Why is the update a rare occurance?
- Examples of previous interventions
- When is intervention necessary?
- Motivations for the new guicdance
- GOV.UK: Statutory intervention and inspection: a guide for local authorities
- Public Sector Coffee Pod - How To Deal With Subject Access Requests During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Public Sector Coffee Pod - Politics v Democracy & the Role Of the Monitoring Officer
- Public Sector Coffee Pod - Elections and the Coronavirus Act 2020
About the speaker
Mark Heath is a Consultant and specialises in providing advice to clients in the Public sector.