Peabody Trust has launched the procurement of its next legal services framework, which is worth an estimated £16m.
The framework has been divided into the following lots:
- Asset Management and Property (estimated value: £4.5m)
- Development and Construction (£3.5m)
- Corporate, Commercial and Governance (£2.5m)
- Corporate Finance and Treasury (£1m)
- Residential Conveyancing (£2m)
- Care & Support (£1.5m)
- Major Contract/ Commercial Disputes (£1m)
The contract is scheduled to last for 48 months.
The Peabody Group is responsible for over 104,000 homes and 220,000 customers across London and the Home Counties.
In December 2018 the group appointed 13 law firms to its current framework.