Do you still have to comply with subject access requests and freedom of information requests during the coronavirus pandemic? Vicki Bowles provides practical guidance and steps on how to deal with such requests.
Included in this podcast:
- Do you have to comply with the request even if resources are scarce?
- What are the difficulties when working with local authorities?
- Does coronavirus impact your obligations?
- How to manage and prioritise freedom of information and subject access requests
- Coronavirus - Supporting You with Your Subject Access Requests and Data Protection Compliance
- Preparing Subject Access Request Disclosures
- Public Sector Coffee Pod - Politics v Democracy & the Role Of the Monitoring Officer
- Public Sector Coffee Pod - Elections and the Coronavirus Act 2020
About the speaker
Vicki has extensive experience in advising schools, charities, businesses and public authorities on data protection and freedom of information.