The National Procurement Service in Wales has launched the procurement of solicitors’ legal services panels worth between £60-100m.
The framework agreement will cover the following lots:
- Civil Litigation;
- Criminal Litigation;
- Corporate Governance and Ethical Standards;
- Employment Law;
- Major IT and Commercial Contracts;
- Planning and Environmental Law;
- Adult Social Services Law;
- Child Social Services Law;
- Education Law;
- Specialist Welsh & UK Higher Education Advice for the Higher Education Funding Council for Wales (HEFCW).
The framework agreement will be available for use by NPS member organisations and all Welsh public sector organisations as identified in the Invitation to Tender documents.
It is scheduled to last 48 months – with the option to implement a break clause after 24 months and 36 months. It is expected to have a maximum 141 participants.