A leading social housing group in the North West is to appoint lawyers to provide development legal services.
The SLH Group is the parent company to South Liverpool Homes, SLH Regeneration and SLH Projects. It predominately operates in the Speke and Garston areas of South Liverpool.
South Liverpool Homes manages around 3,700 homes.
The winning bidder will be required to “support the production and negotiation of development agreements in accordance with legislative requirements”.
They will also be required to:
- Ensure SLH does what it says it does – meeting its vision and values;
- Produce and negotiate development agreements;
- Act on behalf of SLH in land and property acquisitions and sales;
- Produce associated reports on title and contract in conjunction with the above (and or other sites as required);
- Provide conveyancing services relating to development, construction, procurement, funding and other related matters as required.
This list is not exhaustive, however.
The winning bidder will be appointed on a 60% cost, 40% quality basis and receive an annual 12-month rolling contract.
The invitation to tender can be found here. The closing date for submission to tender is 5 pm, 25 September 2015.