Cartrefi Conwy Cyfyngedig has appointed Conwy County Borough Council and five law firms to a legal panel worth an estimated £600,000 to £1.2m over four years.
The legal services framework has six lots:
3. Housing Management;
4. HR and Employment;
5. Property, Land and Development;
6. Fixed annual service.
The successful organisations were:
- Anthony Collins Solicitors LLP (all lots);
- Clarke Willmott LLP (lots 1, 2 and 4);
- Conwy County Borough Council (lots 5 and 6);
- Croftons Solicitors LLP (lots 2 and 6);
- Forbes Solicitors (lots 3 and 4);
- Trowers & Hamlins LLP (all lots).
The tender was undertaken as a light touch procedure, in accordance with Regulations 74-77 of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015/102.
Cartrefi Conwy is a registered social landlord with more than 3,700 properties throughout the county of Conwy in North Wales. It was formed in 2008 as part of a stock transfer from the county borough council.