Natural Resources Wales (NRW) has appointed law firm Bircham Dyson Bell to a £680,000 parliamentary agents services framework.
NRW said its legal function comprised a small in-house team based in Cardiff and that it proposed conducting its ‘Parliamentary, local legislation and relates issues’ work through the firm.
The contract was awarded on the following criteria (quality and price):
- Specification / Weighting: 15
- Capability / Weighting: 15
- Experience of work / Weighting: 25
- Value added services / Weighting: 10
- Benefits / Weighting: 5
- Project work / Weighting: 5
- Pricing schedule / Weighting: 5
- Rate discount / Weighting: 5
- Volume discounts / Weighting: 5
- Price - Weighting: 70
NRW said it had received four tenders.