The largest social landlord in London, L&Q, has launched a tender for a four-year contract for legal services covering all aspects of its business.
L&Q said it was “seeking suitably qualified and experienced legal firms to provide high quality services supported by robust structures, management, skilled staff and effective efficient processes”.
The contract has been divided into the following lots:
- Acquisitions and disposals.
- Planning and environmental.
- Construction, procurement and energy.
- Joint ventures, strategic land and regeneration.
- Commercial property and asset management.
- Property and sales.
- Housing management.
- Corporate finance.
- Governance, employment and general commercial matters.
The contract is expected to start on 16 October 2017 and run until 15 October 2020.
L&Q manages more than 90,000 homes across London and the South East. In December last year it merged with East Thames to create what is claimed to be the largest provider of new homes in the country.