A Norwich-headquartered housing association is to set up a panel for a contract worth an estimated £200,000.
Flagship Housing Group has divided the contract into the following lots:
- Development, planning and regeneration legal services.
- Residential and commercial property.
- Housing management.
- Governance and regulation.
- Corporate and financial legal services.
- Procurement and commercial.
- Litigation, advocacy and ADR.
- Employment legal services.
Flagship owns 22,000 homes across the region.