Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council is to procure a £500,000 legal services framework agreement to cover all aspects of its and associated organisations’ activities.
There are 11 lots:
- Company and Commercial Law;
- Employment Law and Human Resources;
- General Litigation;
- Charity Law;
- Property Law;
- Public Law and Corporate Governance;
- Housing Law;
- Planning Law;
- Highways, Transportation and Compulsory Acquisition;
- Adult Social Services and Community Care Law;
The contract is for 24 months, plus potentially two one-year extensions.