An East of England housing association is looking to appoint “an experienced professional organisation” to deliver legal services worth between £600,000 and £800,000 over up to five years.
The Havebury Housing Partnership said the services would include:
- Development and refurbishment of properties;
- Purchase and lease of land as part of a development scheme and Section 106 schemes (including development agreements and contracts);
- High-complexity arrears cases;
- Right to Buy/Right to Acquire conveyancing;
- Tenancy management issues including anti-social behaviour.
The contract is expected to run from 2 April 2018 to 1 April 2021. There will be an option to extend for up to two further years by mutual agreement.
Havebury manages more than 6,000 houses and flats in towns and villages around Bury St Edmunds and Haverhill.