The North East Purchasing Organisation (NEPO) has launched the procurement of a multiple lot framework for legal services worth an estimated £60m over four years.
The participating authorities are:
- Newcastle City Council (lead authority)
- Darlington Borough Council
- Durham Council
- Gateshead Council
- Hartlepool Borough Council
- Middlesbrough Council
- North Tyneside Council
- Northumberland County Council
- Redcar and Cleveland Council
- South Tyneside Council
- Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council
The framework has been divided into the following lots:
- General Requirements.
- Debt recovery.
- Employment Law.
NEPO said it envisaged a maximum number of 30 participants to the framework agreement.