Law firm Trowers & Hamlins has promoted ten lawyers across a range of practice areas to its partnership with effect from 1 July 2020.
The new partners are:
- Ru Anwar – Manchester, Real Estate, Investment and Development
- Darren Ashworth - Manchester, Real Estate, Investment and Development
- Dwynwen Lewis - London, Real Estate, Investment and Development
- Anna Metham - Manchester, Real Estate, Investment and Development
- Joanne Judge – Manchester, Real Estate, Real Estate Finance - Security (REFS)
- Charlotte Clayson – London, Dispute Resolution and Litigation, Commercial Litigation
- Tom Sampford – Exeter, Dispute Resolution and Litigation, Travel Tourism and Insurance
- Oliver Williams – Exeter, Dispute Resolution and Litigation, DART
- Helen Fysh – London, Banking and Finance
- Stephen Sullivan - Abu Dhabi, Corporate
The firm said the new partners were the first to have benefitted from its ‘Pathways to Partnership’ programme.
The programme required candidates “to work on an individual personal business plan forming a major part of the partnership selection process and driving performance over the year ahead. The programme included many elements from law firm finance and business planning, to client care and people management and leadership.”
Jennie Gubbins, Trowers & Hamlins' senior partner, said: "I would like to congratulate our new partners on their promotions. They have all demonstrated exceptional legal acumen, business intelligence and commitment to our clients.
“Our promotions highlight the talent across the many departments and locations of our business and I would like to take this opportunity to commend everybody on their dedicated hard work and success."