Four Scottish local authorities are to procure legal services panels worth £2m over four years.
Renfrewshire Council is leading the procurement of the framework agreement. The other authorities participating are Glasgow City Council, North Lanarkshire Council and East Renfrewshire Council.
There are five lots:
- Lot 1 — Land and Property;
- Lot 2 — State Aid, Competition, Vires and Judicial Review;
- Lot 3 — Infrastructure and Projects;
- Lot 4 — Contentious Construction;
- Lot 5 — Rail related Infrastructure and Projects.
A maximum 23 participants to the framework agreement are envisaged.