A Welsh housing association is to set up a legal services panel worth an estimated £600,000 over four years.
Bangor-headquartered Cartrefi Cymunedol Gwynedd Cyf said it was “seeking to appoint service providers who are capable of providing a full range of legal services pursuant to a series of framework agreements which will allow CCG to individually commission certain specialist services”.
The lots are:
- Employment and HR Legal Service
- General Legal Services
- Multi-disciplinary Legal Services
- Funding and Financial Legal Services
- Property, Planning, Contract and Procurement Legal Services
- Corporate and Commercial Legal Services
The award criteria are quality (weighting: 30) and price (weighting: 70).
Cartrefi Cymunedol Gwynedd has around 6,300 homes.