A housing association in the East of England has appointed Capsticks Solicitors to a legal services contract worth £600,000 for 2018-2021.
The Havebury Housing Partnership said the legal services would include:
- Development and refurbishment of properties.
- Purchase and lease of land as part of a development scheme and Section 106 schemes (including development agreements and contracts).
- High-complexity arrears cases.
- Right to buy/Right to acquire conveyancing.
- Tenancy management issues including anti-social behaviour.
The housing association manages more than 6,000 houses and flats in towns and villages around Bury St Edmunds and Haverhill.
The award criteria were the most economically advantageous tender in terms of cost (weighting: 40) and quality (weighting: 60).
Six offers were received, the lowest at £467,235 and the highest at £1.15m.
The contract will run from 2018 to 2021.