The Scottish Government is to procure a legal services framework for central government organisations in Scotland that is worth an estimated £15m.
The framework agreement has been divided into the following lots:
- Contract, Commercial and Corporate;
- Debt Recovery;
- Litigation, Reparation, Employment and Inquiries;
- Major Infrastructure and Commercial Projects (including related Litigation);
- Property and Related Matters;
- One Stop Shop (encompassing all other Lots).
The contract to last 48 months.