A Scottish housing association has appointed nine law firms and other providers to a legal and associated services framework agreement worth an estimated £7.3m.
Headquartered in Glasgow, the Wheatley Housing Group owns or manages more than 79,100 homes across Scotland. It is also the joint owner of Scotland’s largest repairs and maintenance companies, City Building (Glasgow).
The legal services framework was divided into the following lots:
- Commercial Contracts;
- Legal Governance and Legal Charities;
- Legal Employment and General Civil Litigation;
- Sheriff Officer Services;
- Property Searching and Reporting Services.
The successful firms were:
- Brodies (Lots 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Burness Paull (3)
- Harper Macleod (1, 2, 4)
- Millar and Bryce (6)
- Morton Fraser (3)
- Pinsent Masons (4)
- Shepherd and Wedderburn (1)
- Thorntons Law (2)
- Walker Love (5)
The framework will be for a period of 36 months with the option to extend for a further 12 months at the sole discretion of the Wheatley Group.