A housing association in the Scottish Borders has appointed two law firms to a legal services framework worth an estimated £375,000.
Eildon Housing Association divided the framework into the following lots:
- Procurement, Construction, Acquisitions and Property Conveyancing
- Housing and Estate Management which includes Factoring
- Governance, Financial Management and Charity
The successful firms were:
- Harper Macleod (lots 1 and 3).
- TC Young Solicitors (lot 2).
The contract was awarded on the basis of quality (weighting: 70%) and cost of service (weighting: 30%).
The framework will last from 2019 to 2024.