Shivaji Shiva discusses the changes local authorities are making to their transport policies to encourage greener modes of transport in cities.
Included in this podcast:
- The benefits of less carbon-emitting transport for our cities
- Planning the return to work using public transport and issues arising due to coronavirus
- Issues and incentives of the policy
- How active travel can benefit you and the society we live in
- Encouraging active commuting to and from work
- Coronavirus - Reshaping Our Towns And Cities For Safer Travel
- The Future of Public Transport - Managing Socially-Distanced Streets During Coronavirus
- Transport and Highways - Decision Time - Reshaping Towns & Cities for Safer Travel
Local Authority Resources
Pre-empting Protest - Better Engagement for Better Streets'
Also Mentioned - the Court of Public Opinion
- Boost For Cycling And Walking In Birmingham’s Pandemic Emergency Transport Plan
- Bristol Live: Pop-up cycle lane removed after just five days
- Experimental town centre cycle lane to be removed
About the speaker
Shivaji has 20 years' experience working in the charity law sector advising staff and board members of charities, and other not-for-profit organisations.