Law firm DAC Beachcroft has announced the promotion of 14 new partners and six new legal directors across seven areas of its business.
The promotions took effect from 1 May 2020. The new partners are:
- Jonathan Hill (Claims Solutions)
- James Keogh (Claims Solutions)
- Tom Bedford (Insurance Litigation)
- Sarah Dodd (Claims Solutions)
- Chris Dyke (Commercial Litigation)
- Emma Jackson (Claims Solutions)
- Ian Manners (Claims Solutions)
- Alex Paterson (Commercial Litigation)
- Mark Ashley (Clinical Risk)
- Matthew Breakell (Claims Solutions)
- Laura Berry (Commercial Litigation)
- Lucy Dyson (Insurance Litigation)
- Nicky Fairbairn (Real Estate)
- Anna Hart (Healthcare Regulatory)
DAC Beachcroft’s new Legal Directors are: Parminder Badhan (Insurance Litigation – London), Tim Dennis (Commercial Litigation – Newcastle), Sarah Dobson (Healthcare Regulatory – Bristol), Anna George (Employment – Bristol), Rob Hill (Real Estate – Bristol), and Ashley Simpson (Real Estate – Newcastle).
David Pollitt, the firm’s Managing Partner, said: “I am pleased to confirm these well-deserved promotions across our business. We are continuing to look to the future and always considering how we can improve our service and our competitive advantage. We remain committed to our people, as they are key to our success as a firm and to ensuring we are in the best possible position to provide solutions for our clients and remain competitive.
“Every one of our new partners exemplifies the characteristics we value as a firm: they are excellent legal technicians with a clear focus on client service, and they are willing to go above and beyond to help our clients and their fellow colleagues succeed.”
The firm has also promoted 19 to Senior Associate across eight areas of the business, as well as 12 to Associate in its national Claims Solutions Group.